Game AH (P2P) Free Download
AH (or Abstract Heuristic) is a class of strategic game played both on physical boards and on computers. It is based on mathematical concepts, such as game theory, probability theory and graph theory, as well as on heuristics (strategic approaches constructed to address a specific problem).
AH games can be broken into three basic categories: pure strategy, mixed strategy and non-cooperative or sequential strategy games. The goal of the game is usually to gain the most points or to win the game by having the most pieces on the board. Play can vary from simple and straightforward to complex, requiring multiple steps for each player. The basic rules are usually set up so that the players move their pieces in different ways to achieve their objectives, and the strategy of the game is based on anticipating and outsmarting the opponent’s moves.
The most popular variant of AH is Go, known as a two-person, zero-sum game dating back to ancient China. Other popular AH games are checkers and chess, both of which have been adapted to computer programs. The computer version of games such as chess, checkers and Go provide the opportunity to play against highly skilled computer opponents to learn new strategies, techniques and tactics. Moreover, computer AH games often provide an online playing option, where players can compete with each other online.
Minimum System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (20H1 version or newer, 64-bit versions)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or Intel Core i5-2500
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB VRAM, AMD Radeon R9 380 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 DirectX: Version 12
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 90 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 30 FPS, 1920×1080 in low
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: AMD / Intel quad-core CPU, 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770, AMD Radeon R9 290, 2 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
Download AH (P2P)
Is this game safe? Yes 100% safe. You can try, but you have to check the complete installation instructions, and make sure your Windows operating system runs smoothly. There is a possibility that the games that we share on this website require DDL, framework, and the like.
Instruction InstallAtomic Heart-P2P